As a former holistic health doctor and nutrition consultant, Dr. Rosenbaum has created a product which not only tastes delicious, but is specifically formulated to enhance well-being at every level.
Many companies wish they could hide their ingredient list, but Raw Amour combines the purest, most healthy and flavorful organic ingredients that we can source. We are proud to share our ingredients with you.
Our truffles are:
Certified low glycemic (GI=6)
Handcrafted in NY state Hudson Valley
Keto, Paleo and Diabetes friendly
Mostly raw ingredients
No refined cane sugar
No synthetic sweeteners
No soy-based ingredients
Only one gram of sugar/truffles
Organic Raw Cacao
Organic Raw Cacao Butter
Organic Cashew Butter
Organic Raw Coconut Oil
Organic Erythritol (from non-GMO corn)
Organic Agave Powder
Organic Inulin (from sun-dried agave)
Cocoa is one of, if not the most health promoting foods. The health enhancing properties of cocoa are severely limited by heating, adding dairy products and by using alkaline washes [a practice employed by many Belgian chocolate makers]. Being a raw food, Raw Amour is not heated above a temperature that would destroy the enzymes and nutrients which give chocolate its health promoting properties.
A few of the important health benefits of raw chocolate include:
Out of all the whole foods that contain antioxidants, raw cocoa is the highest in the world.
Highest whole food source of magnesium which:
- Relaxes muscles
- Improves peristalsis in the bowels
- Relaxes the heart and cardiovascular system
- Can help prevent sudden cardiac death (SCD)
Cocoa contains these essential vitamins and minerals:
- Magnesium, Calcium,Zinc,Iron, Copper, Potassium, Flavonoids,Vitamin B1, B2, B3, B5
Raw chocolate contains several compounds that stimulate the production of serotonin and dopamine which help enhance one’s mood and emotional state.
Cocoa polyphenols :
- positively affect blood-glucose levels
- lowers insulin resistance.
- promote new neural connections, boosting memory
- lower inflammation, which can contribute to cognitive problems and increase risk of stroke.
- lowers blood pressure, keeps blood vessels healthy and flexible
- lowers LDL “bad” cholesterol and improves HDL “good” cholesterol
Learn more about polyphenols